• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

beautiful widgets to screen?

the steps above are correct.... furthermore, BW has several widgets to choose from in that list (5 I believe) you will either want to pick "Beautiful Home Weather" or "Beautiful Smaller Home Weather"
Smaller home will give you time and location on the left and weather/temp on the right taking up your whole screen going across but only one row going down
the Beautiful Home will take up 2 of the 4 available rows going down and will display the time across the entire top and the location and weather across the entire bottom.

Upvote 0
Just bought and downloaded BW. Went through the settings and made all my picks, clock and weather skins. Now how do I get it to my screen. I can't view everthing I just picked. Sorry if this a simple fix but I am new to this.

Be sure to (after you have customized it) to choose "Save & Apply" at the bottom - if you are referring about how to get it to display once you have configured it. I forget to do this occassionally when I install a new ROM and then have to go back in and do it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones