beautiful widgets v. brightness

Last Updated:

1. *rizzo

*rizzo Active Member This Topic's Starter

is there a brightness widget? i see beautiful wifi, gps, and bluetooth, no brightness control?

Advertisement
  2. shizane101

shizane101 Active Member

No Brightness control widget? It should be on the "toolbar" that was preloaded to be on you shortcut menu. It's the same one that controls the wifi, gps and bluetooth as you have found. It should be the last one on the far right of that "toolbar"

3. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

No, Beautiful Widgets doesn't provide you with a brightness toggle. Have to use the stock power control for that one, alas.

4. idiotekniQues

idiotekniQues Well-Known Member

i found a great one. it's called brightness profiles. you can set as many profiles as you want to an exact percentage of screen brightness. its right on my home screen for easy access.

90% of the time i am at 12% brightness, but i have a 25%, a 50%, 75% and then a 90% for straight on sunshine moments.

5. seeking

seeking Well-Known Member

99% of the time i use 0% brightness...no lie. I only up it to 75% if im playing a game or using the navigation

6. *rizzo

*rizzo Active Member This Topic's Starter

well i need brightness when im outdoors. anyone know why or how to fix the time update? it doesnt seem to update at all??