Behold 2 and Simple Mobile APNs settingsSupport

1. Onemikefl

Onemikefl New Member

PLEASE dont shoot me, im new here and all I need is get the right APN settings for my behold 2 to work on Simple Mobile network. I tried everything and I still cant get the internet to work, im on the unlimited everything plan for $60. Calls, texts and even pic messages work but not internet. PLEASE HELP.

Advertisement
    ARMYSTRONG likes this.
  2. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

I believe the internet apn is "simple" (I don't use simple mobile, or a BH2 anymore for that matter)

You'll probably have more success asking Simple Mobile, or a Simple Mobile forum, since it's a Simple Mobile issue not a BH2 one.
    Onemikefl likes this.
  3. Onemikefl

Onemikefl New Member

After 2 hours on the phone with "tech" its working now!!! Send and receive pic and internet, if any body wants know how to get it running, just let me know. And thank euph_22 for responding.
  4. wontom

wontom Member

for anyone wanting to know how to change their APN settings for future reference here it is:

on the keypad type *#87927# and wait until the APN setting pops up. click the APN available.

then change these settings.

name : t-mobile us 310 260 ----> name : simple
    APN : epc.tmobile.com ----> APN : simple
    proxy : not set ----> proxy : 216.155.165.050
    port : not set ----> port : 8080
    username <leave blank>
    password <leave blank>
    server <leave blank>
    mmsc <don't change>
    mms proxy : not set ----> mms proxy : 216.155.165.050
    mms port : not set ----> mms port : 8080
    mcc <don't change>
    mnc <don't change>
    apn type <don't change>
    authentification type <don't change>

after that just back out and give it a few minutes. as long as you have the data plan your 3g icon should show up ready to go.
  5. g.g

g.g New Member

what if i cant get my picture messages to send in my simple mobile plan and i have a sidekick
  6. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

In that case go to a sidekick forum ;)
  7. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

Or ask Simple mobile.
  8. cozin

cozin New Member

can you receive pic messages?
  9. mwl1119

mwl1119 Well-Known Member

What if I were a homicidal parrot flying to mars to drink dos equis with Elvis in his 3065 Thunderbird?

What if?
  10. waxdiva

waxdiva New Member

Hey i am new to this forum and actually had a question and saw your post would this work for a behold 2 going from tmobile to at&t? thank you-waxdiva
  11. gigabyte0102

gigabyte0102 New Member

Why change the proxy and port settings? It seems to work fine without doing that.
  12. patrickwat333

patrickwat333 New Member

Was wondering if your apps are able to also connect to internet (google maps,facebook) I got a blackberry and am about to buy a behold 2 but wont do so if I have the same problems as I do with the BB... IE. can only use opera browser.. no apps connecting.. it kinda sucks :p
  13. simcity

simcity New Member

Simple mobile is limiting web usage up to 1 gigabyte. After you use 1 gigabyte they will shut the data service without any notice. Be ware of this.
  14. da_du

da_du New Member

how did you get yours to work :confused:
  15. bebe24

bebe24 New Member

hey im going through the same problems with my behold2, if you could tell me
    how you got yours too work, please tell me, i would appreciate it...
  16. Cornholio7

Cornholio7 New Member

I bought the unlimited data,talk,txt, but the internet would not work no matter what i do. I have spoken to tech support many times, but the setting they gave me did not work. So I gave up trying without getting a data service. No refund either :( . No i really need to get the internet on my phone, but i am very skeptical of going through the same sh**. So tell me how u did it? I know your phone is probably little bit different but they do have some common features.
  17. yesitsgary1

yesitsgary1 New Member

Here are the real settings. Some of those "don't change" don't work if it's in there wrong. I have tried many different ones, and these ones work for my Behold II.

Settings are under one access point name, instead of two. APN type is internet+mms.

Press and hold send button and say &#8220;Open APN&#8221;, OR dial *#87927# and wait until it opens.

Tap the existing APN setting and enter the following settings:

Name: Simple
    APN: simple
    Proxy: 216.155.165.050
    Port: 8080
    Username: [Not set]
    Password: [Not set]
    Server: [Not set]
    MMSC: http://smpl.mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
    MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.050
    MMS Port: 8080
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 260
    APN Type: Internet+mms
    [FONT=&quot]Authentication type: PAP

Back out.

If still not working. Turn off and back on.

[/FONT]
  18. RandyRKelly

RandyRKelly Member

19. ARMYSTRONG

ARMYSTRONG New Member

hi i got the same plan you got,:) for you to use the internet hit web than it would say on your phone error unknown your homepage is temporarily unavailable . please try later. hit menu than hit go and should be able to use the internet hope this is hopeful .good luck let me know what happens...........
  20. cristinag

cristinag New Member

i have the huawei and cant recieve or send pics anyone help plz
  21. ke4kno

ke4kno New Member

I just spoke with Simple Mobile to get the data on my Atrix 4G going.

The correct setting on MMSC is http://10.165.193.2/mms/wapenc

The MMS proxy is 216.155.165.50

The MMS port setting 8080
  22. engineermonir

engineermonir New Member

thank so much sir good post 100%ok