behold 2 development

Last Updated:

1. caffeinejunky

caffeinejunky Member This Topic's Starter

so i was just wondering, is there any progress in getting a custom rom on the behold 2 at all? i mean, we have root, and odin files, but thats about it. is anyone actively developing roms for this phone? the cliq got rooted a few days back and it already has a custom recovery image so, whats up with the behold 2?

Advertisement
  2. kam187

kam187 Well-Known Member

If you search a little bit, or even read the 'persistant root' thread you will get your answer.

In short, its because we can't flash an entire modified image to the behold yet (if ever). Which means we have to apply our updates after its booted. Thats VERY VERY different to how all other custom roms are applied. So it will take someone to think about it and figure it out, rater than just use the standard custom rom guides to make one.

3. deeoh1084

deeoh1084 Well-Known Member

i can't wait till they come out with custom roms... especially hero roms for behold 2.. i know this is kinda off the topic but you think behold 2 will get the 2.0 soon?? without that stupid touchwiz???

4. bukhsyed

bukhsyed Member

ok guys i have a behold, G1 and my touch i was wondering how can i learn to cook roms for the cell phone, is there any guide or anyone willing to help me learn i would be really thankful:D