behold 2 for cliq or g1

Last Updated:

1. dglowen23

dglowen23 Banned This Topic's Starter

i rilly hate this fone and it was a waste of time downgradin to this from my g1 so i will be willing to trade my behold 2 for a g1 mt3g or original cliq... I don't want a cliq xt. The fone can be scratched a bunch but as long as it works for an every day fone Its fine my behold is in mint condition I have the box a case the charger and the usb cord

edit: the Fone doesn't have to come wit anything other then its self and a charger.. Also no cracks or scratches in the screen

Advertisement
  2. Streetman

Streetman Well-Known Member

Want to sell it outright? I'm buyiing one from eBay, probably today, if not.

3. dglowen23

dglowen23 Banned This Topic's Starter

Well how much are u lookin to spend? If I sell it I don't have another phone to use until I buy one so I would rather trade but it depends on how much ur willing to spend

4. nguyenmd

nguyenmd Active Member

I'm selling my behold 2 for $145? any takers? I am sick of this phone! but please no low ballers. PM me. thanks.

5. Streetman

Streetman Well-Known Member

$145 is a good price. You can trade it, in excellent shape, for $136 into the WalMart program.

I justbought one on Ebay for $150, and had to fight for that price. Average is $190.