• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Behold 2 help with 1.6 (everything)

Erick

Jul 24, 2010
I'm sorry i have to make this thread but i'm just dumb with all this "things" to do in my phone.. I need like actually steps.
So far I have downloaded "samsungusbbehold.zip, Galaxy_BHMAN_UPDATE.tar, EUGENE373_PDA_FINAL.zip, and BH_MAN_DONUT_R11.zip.
I don't know if that's all of them but i got them.
Now with the next thing.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH THOSE.. The instructions they show is like im seeing chinese, i have no idea what any of that stuff are. :/
I have read mostly every thread about he behold 2 in the website and i have no clue on what you guys are saying.. i have searched on how to install this stuff but i don't know where that stuff is in my phone. (yes i have my phone's usb connected to my laptop). But i just don't know what to do.

If anyone has the courage to actually show me every step on how to add/install this things to my phone tha would be great. :D

I don't think you would have to show me everything cause i might get some of the things in the first 20 steps. :p

Cause i really want a faster BH2 and new things in it.

Ok, well thanks for whoever is going to help me with this.

Upvote 0
ok install this Odin package

1. Open up Odin Multi Download
2. Under Select OPS, choose Behold2_partition.ops
3. Click PDA, choose the PDA File from r11
4. Power Off Phone
5. plug in phone via usb and install the drivers which are included in the file downloaded earlier you may need to install them manually through the device manager
6. Hold and Press Volume Down, OK, Power (the red end button)
7. Phone will say Download Mode
8. Click Start on Odin Multi Downloader.
9. Wait a couple of minutes
10. GALAXY

Upvote 0
ok install this Odin package

1. Open up Odin Multi Download
2. Under Select OPS, choose Behold2_partition.ops
3. Click PDA, choose the PDA File from r11
4. Power Off Phone
5. plug in phone via usb and install the drivers which are included in the file downloaded earlier you may need to install them manually through the device manager
6. Hold and Press Volume Down, OK, Power (the red end button)
7. Phone will say Download Mode
8. Click Start on Odin Multi Downloader.
9. Wait a couple of minutes
10. GALAXY

Ok, well i got the Odin multi running.
When i select the ops (behold2.ops.. its the only ops file i see) it wont open. it says "windows cannot open this file" and i can open them witht this "use the web service to find the correct program" and "select a program from a list of installed programs"..
Im stuck there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones