Behold 2 - Messaging App

Last Updated:

1. porthos

porthos New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone,

For those of you who have bought the Behold 2, I am coming from a G1. I was wondering about the messaging apps on you Behold

On the G1 when i received an mms with a picture, it would show me the picture in the messaging app.

On the Behold 2, when i receive an mms, all i get is an html link to download the picture.

Is this the normal behavior?

What they have done to the messaging app and to Android itself with the Touchwiz interface is extremely disappointing. To me it looks like an effort to bring Android's interface down instead of working to make it better.

Advertisement
  2. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

sounds like your settings are wrong or the provider has changed your tarrif on the sim card.
    check your mms settings on the phone

3. porthos

porthos New Member This Topic's Starter

I dot not see any issues with the configuration, i receive the messages, just for some reason it does not preview the image in the message.

Are you confirming that on your behold 2, you can see preview of the picture in the messaging thread?

4. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

that happens if theres a config problem

5. MissDivyne1908

MissDivyne1908 New Member

I came from a G1 as well, have you sent a mms message to anyone? I had to first send one before I could receive one. That's how I usually fix this issue when I get a new phone since it's happened to me a couple of times before.

HTH!