behold 2 stock rom feed back

Last Updated:

1. dglowen23

dglowen23 Banned This Topic's Starter

How was this rom? did any one experience something they didnt like? Im going to download it but i want to know about it before i download

Advertisement
  2. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Let's just say you won't be disappointed. It made my phone 100% more enjoyable. On top of making your phone better and faster, it's a good way to learn the ins and outs of your phone. I've rooted and gone back to stock multiple times because it's so easy now.

3. dglowen23

dglowen23 Banned This Topic's Starter

Thanks. That rilly helps. I am runnin the galaxy stock rom but im not likin no vibration so im going to experminent now

4. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Ah ok gotcha. It's just as fast as the Galaxy, but you get the cool things such as BH2 camera software and vibrate.

5. BigBadBeta

BigBadBeta Active Member

The stock rom is pretty good. For me the battery still sucks (9 hour Sitting)
    There are minor glitches and random app crashes or errors. Most problems that the touchwiz had are gone like random apps opening. I still used task manager just in case they do pop up to leech of my Batteries life

6. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Same here, the battery is an ongoing issue and certain apps still get deleted upon reboot, specifically speaking ... Astro file manager.

Other than that it's perfect.