• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ktfoforsure

Lurker
Dec 19, 2009
I went to t-mobile and had then down load my contacts from old phone to sim, but left out most of my numbers and all my email addresses . what i want to do is erase all my numbers on my new phone . Then down load my numbers to gmail and then to my phone . I cant figure out how to wipe out all my numbers on my new behold 2 without doing it one by one .Can anyone help me?

I went to t-mobile and had then down load my contacts from old phone to sim, but left out most of my numbers and all my email addresses . what i want to do is erase all my numbers on my new phone . Then down load my numbers to gmail and then to my phone . I cant figure out how to wipe out all my numbers on my new behold 2 without doing it one by one .Can anyone help me?

Go into your google account (gmail )from your computer.
If you see all your bad ported contacts there, delete them all. That will be reflected on your phone, and you can start over (or just adjust them, if you don't want to delete them all).
If you don't see them in your google account, let me know on here and we will find another way.

And, by the way, the phone doesn't suck, it needs some tweaking.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones