1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Behold II Empty Promise

1. http://androidforums.com/groups/misled-samsung-t-mobile-behold-ii.html

Please Speak and be heard we should not have to eat a $379.00 lost because Samsung/ T-mobile are not honoring there promises.

Advertisement
    :
  2. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Too late
  3. Class action if you want to be heard something better than nothing may just get the update, released from contract, or another cell.
  4. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

True but how well will that go over usually in the end people have to have the receipt to show that they bought the item to get any piece of the action if we win.
  5. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

If you bought the phone through tmo it is no problem at all getting a copy of the recepit
  6. rleal2010

rleal2010 Well-Known Member

I like your charisma, however you missed the big spark when everyone really was into trying to get the class action suit going.

It was great! We even had a petition going and EVERYONE was writing online about us. :)

We heard samsung first saying that they would no longer support the phone. Then we had them saying that they were looking into it. Then they pulled down the video from their site, and someone was lucky enough to get that video and we all downloaded it. Then samsung made the announcement that the behold II was not upgradable past 1.6 and that we were going to get 1.6.

Then BH_Man got pissed and tried to prove that the behold II could get 2.1, however since we lacked the source for the drivers, we could not get it properly functioning.

Then tmobile stops giving the updates over the air because of all the phones "bricking" and Tmobile had to replace them.

So I'm sorry, but this is all pretty much dead. We have 1.6, if you just bought your phone, then call tmobile and ask for the "loyalty department".

They can help you get another phone.

I did that and they gave me my full discount for the mytouchslide.
  7. yahma

yahma Well-Known Member

There is still a chance for a class action. Someone on the T-Mobile forums is trying to set one up. Is anyone interested?
  8. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

Did you read the op's post in the link he provided? Or join the group in the link? This guy already has representation and most in this thread here are pissing all over him. Pm him and he'll give you details to get in touch with him and in on the action.
  9. fallenturtle

fallenturtle Well-Known Member

Do we know who actually made the video claiming the 2.x upgradability?
  10. darryl zero

darryl zero Active Member

It was Samsung's own commercial.

Could someone please post it to youtube though?
  11. fallenturtle

12. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

hmmm...if you tried to go from messaging, to twitter, and then tried to return that important call (like in the video) the dialer would just FC.
  13. darryl zero

darryl zero Active Member

That wasn't the only time they mentioned 2.0... There was a 30 second spot that had the phone twisting around in space that mentioned being upgraded to Android 2.0.

TMobile says THEY never claimed it was getting Android 2.0, that was Samsung's claims. Samsung writing checks that TMobile can't cash should not be the consumer's problem. That's would be like Taco Bell telling the victims of e.coli posioning to take it up with their produce suppliers, claiming that Taco Bell just assembles the food, they don't grow it and therefore have no control over it.
  14. the1who

the1who Well-Known Member

Can't post the video to YouTube by the way, Samsung will have YouTube pull it off on copyright infringement claims, yet they'll tell you they didn't make the video...oh the twists and turns. You know most days for a company that doesn't really make videos, such as Samsung since they make products, they'll hire out a production company to make a commercial or such. That is where they are passing the buck. But there isn't copyright infringement going on, just to let you know, when posted to YouTube.
  15. blkidea

blkidea Active Member

I'm down for a class action suit. We can't allow these people to get away with lying.
  16. suyash1

suyash1 Well-Known Member

bh_man has that video on youtube and its still on his youtube here is the link YouTube - Getting Screwed By Samsung
  17. boostedscooby

boostedscooby Well-Known Member

The best way to do damage to samsung is by not buying their shi$$y product .like some of us did. Now you got some dumb people who bought the samsuck vibrant etc becuase in their little heads they thought samsuck wouldnt do them wrong . Guess what . Where is 2.2 on your beloved vibrant .
  18. j0hnh0lmes

j0hnh0lmes Well-Known Member

Looks like they are doing it again on the Vibrant....
  19. boostedscooby

boostedscooby Well-Known Member

why cant the new customer see what going on . Is it because they do not do research before buying a phone.
  20. fallenturtle

It's a shame that Samsung keeps bringing out some of the nicer Androids on T-Mobile. At least the Nexus S isn't reliant on Samsung for its upgrades, but I still wish Google had stuck with HTC.
    aequitas3 likes this.
  21. peachybeach

peachybeach New Member

t-mobile can make all the claims they want about how it's samsung problem and not their's. but the reality of it is that they're both douchbag companies and deserve nothing but dumping. I personally got the code from them (I claimed I was moving out of the country and needed the code to use it abroad,) unlocked the damn thing, and switched to at&t.
  22. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Well-Known Member

Regardless of updates samsung does make some of the better android phones. My question is why not just let it go? I still love my stock 1.5 BH2
  23. fallenturtle

Because most of us hate the stock 1.5.
  24. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Well-Known Member

I know...ive trolled here for quite some time. Now my question is why? I can see touch wiz being a bit annoying, but an official update would be 2.x with touchwiz
  25. fallenturtle

There is a bunch of software that won't run on Android 1.5 or 1.6 and there are other features that would be nice to have that are stock on the newer Android releases like voice commands.

Touchwiz is for the most part irrelevant because it would be rooted.