Behold II Reception Problems.

Last Updated:

1. drrf

drrf Member This Topic's Starter

Poor Reception.
    Sitting in bed with my GF's G1 and my Behold 2 her phone had good reception and the behold had nearly none. Half the time I don't get phone calls. They go straight to VM. My roommate's BB pearl gets double the reception mine does. My other roommate's Nokia gets even better reception. All on the T-mo network. Another friend who has a G1 same thing, he has reception I don't.
    Anyone else have this same experience?

Not to mention the other problems I have had. This is my 3rd Behold II by the way. Been replaced twice and back to Samsung for 3 weeks once. All of them have had this problem.

Advertisement
  2. cracked_reality

cracked_reality Member

That's the nature of the beast. My reception is pretty spotty at home and I'm in an area that even my friend's Nexus One gets full bar 3g. I do better on E when I'm around the city, but it's still pretty ridiculous. The other thing I noticed is that if you so much as look at the phone when it's receiving a call, it just goes straight to VM. Welcome to the BH2.

3. Emi2010

Emi2010 Member

iv had that problem too but not often... Lately though my BH2 has been shutting down by itself.. any1 know of anything? I searched in forums see if some one had posted before but no luck

4. aequitas3

aequitas3 Well-Known Member

using a custom ROM or the stock "out of the box" ROM?

5. fm335

fm335 Member

i had the same problem, my old G1 had 4 bars of service in my house and my Bh2 had 1 or none. I got Tmo to give me the mt3g 1.2 for free and got to keep the bug riddled BH2, and the mt3g has 4 bars of service in my house now also, its just the phone.