• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bell atrix with gingerblur

Maybe I'm asking in the wrong place here, but. What ROM can I install on my Bell Atrix??? Also, what is a good one to use? I have no experience at doing this. I just finished rooting it here:
[SCRIPT] GladRoot v4.2 (Bell 0.37.4, AT&T 1.26/1.52/1.57 Supported - Now w/ UnRoot) - xda-developers

Now what?
ATM, you can't ROM your phone as the Developers have not codded their ROMs for the Bell Atrix. Most won't, unless they have an SBF for a fall back option in case members brick their phones.

First thing you should do is Freeze all of the bloatwares and what Blurr apps you don't need/use. I used titanium backup but there are other that is cheaper that will do the trick. Freeze and not delete as I believe it's agreed (by the community) that we might need those apps when we will get updates. I believe there's a post in the root subforum that mentioned this.

If you're into theming, you can deodexed your phone.

If you want more battery life, get an app like SetCPU and underclock it.

That's basically what can be done atm with a Bell Atrix.

Reactions: oxphatxo
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones