Bell HTC DeSire -not working

Last Updated:

1. Fortraniv

Fortraniv New Member This Topic's Starter

My husband and I bought 2 HTC Desire phones and are having nothing but problems. More times than not, it will not dial or receive. Only on exception can we make or receive a call. Took it back to the store who replaced the SIMS in both and it seemed to work for a short awhile. Not it's not working again.

Anyone else with this problem? Feeling that we should have bought iPhones instead.:(

Advertisement
  2. MDesire2010

MDesire2010 Well-Known Member

Curious, are these Desire Z? To my knowledge Bell has no intention of getting the Desire.

3. Fortraniv

Fortraniv New Member This Topic's Starter

Yup htc desire z. Bought at Costco yesterday. Talked to tech support at both Bell and HTC but not solution yet. Can't phone out or in.

Maybe should have waited until the kinks were worked out.

4. MDesire2010

MDesire2010 Well-Known Member

Ah. Well I don't think they'd release them if this was a big issue. I suggest doing a Factory Reset on Both of them. There is a wonderful app called MyBackUp Pro that will backup all your data/contacts/etc (not Apps) to make it easy to put everything back on the phone once you're done the reset.

Also note this is the regular HTC "Desire" forum, not the "Desire Z". You might find more help if you re-post this in the Desire Z area.