Belt Carrying CaseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. joehornback

joehornback Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

First of all, I apologize if this information has already been posted. I did a search, and there is SOoOOOO much information on this forum sifting through it would take a lifetime...

Anyway, I bought this cover for my EVO 4G.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/SMOKE-Checker-C...ewItem&pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item1e5d3ab9a8

I love the skin and don't want to stop using it, but it does make the EVO a bit bigger, meaning that many belt cases it will not fit into. Is anyone useing this skin and carrying their EVO in a belt case? I want one with belt loops so it for sure won't fall off my belt.

Advertisement
  2. stainlessray

stainlessray Well-Known Member

Doesn't get much thinner than you're working with now.

the belt holster i'm using allows me to put my silicone case in but i don't because it's just toooooo tight. maybe it would work for you, idk.

it's fake-me-out leather, kinna cheap, but doesn't look it. i got it from an iphone kiosk in a mall. Name on it is "Retro" don't know if that will help you. but it's worth a shot, and if you find one at a similar place, at least you'll get to try it out before you buy it.

3. Lorak

Lorak Well-Known Member

Same as above poster. I have a rocketfish cover on mine. Bought my belt holster at a phone kiosk at the mall. The regular evo case was too tight, but he had another that is just perfect. (kiosk guy had an evo too, which was cool).
    Anyway, it has a clip and loops so you can use it either way. magnetic closeure, and looks great. It was $20 bucks.

Give me a sec and I will snap two pictures real quick.

4. Lorak

Lorak Well-Known Member

Here is the front (please excuse the glasses case it is propped up on)
    [​IMG]

And the back
    [​IMG]

5. stainlessray

stainlessray Well-Known Member

yep, mine has belt loop\hook combo also. pretty similar, just a little "boxier" is all. yours looks more like leather than mine, ... and mine was 20 also.... god i suck as a shopper!! lol