Belt case for Innocase Active?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. docprego

docprego Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm looking for a case that I can place my Innocase Active encased Evo inside and which can attached to my belt. BTW I am talking about this Innocase Active sold on Seidio's site, NOT the Limited Edition on Amazon if that makes a difference.

I found this case on Seidio's site but I am not sure if it will work for the Innocase active and it's expensive and not yet available.

Has anyone found a suitable case for this application?

Advertisement
  2. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

No longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.

3. docprego

Yes I have but I would rather have a completely enclosing type of case.

4. ryder4321

ryder4321 Active Member

Any update on a case docprego? I'm in the same situation as you and would like case that would fit the evo w/ innocase active.

5. docprego

I went looking today at many local stores and came up with a few ideas. I couldn't find any phone belt cases that would fit, they were always too small.

So I started looking at other types of cases. There are a surprisingly large amount of smaller cases out there intended for other purposes;

1.Portable hard drives
    2.GPS
    3.Nintendo DS Lite
    4.Cameras

Ultimately I found a case that fit my EVO perfectly but it has a few caveats. First it does not have a belt attachment. I'm OK with this because I'll just pocket carry it. The other caveat is that I can't tell you where to go to see or buy it because I found it used at a game store, it was originally for a Nintendo DS Lite. For now I am very pleased with it. It achieved my main objective which was to have a place to put my Innocase Active encased EVO inside of to minimize exposing it to my dusty pockets. Ultimately I would like to find a similar case with a belt attachment.

The only solid lead I have on this right now is the case I talked about in my first post. I won't know if this will work with the Innocase Active because it is designed for the Innocase II Surface and I am unsure if there is a difference in the dimensions of the two cases.