belt clip holster with kickstand caseTips

Last Updated: 2013-01-01 23:15:42
  1. benjiu3

benjiu3 Well-Known Member

i just bought a new warp sequent and im trying to find cases online but i just cant find any good hard cases. also, do zte warp cases work on the new sequent?
    the ones that i do find have no reviews on them so i dont know if people liked them or not. do you guys have any good recommendations on warp cases that really protect your phone. i would have gotten otterbox but they dont support zte warp sequent cases. can you guys help?

Advertisement
  2. yaggermr

yaggermr Active Member

3. mooreapi

mooreapi Active Member

Found one at the Shack that looks like the one yaggermr posted...just didn't have the bonus keychain light. Rubberized or rubber coated hard plastic shell that snaps together...paid an extra couple bucks at RS to get the year warranty on the case, case itself was just under $20. so far so good...also sprung for a zagg screen protector (even though it's supposed to have Gorilla Glass, I tend to be hard on things :) )

PS: Just found the same case (different packaging) at one of my local independent Boost store for a few $$ less, plus they had one that had a case/holster combo...not as robust as that first case, but clip holster makes it a little more convenient for some who like to clip the holster to the pocket or belt. They also had some of the custom-fit screen protectors for it. So check 'em out.
  4. C Dragon Slayr

C Dragon Slayr New Member

anyone know if otterbox gonna wrap some plastic around the warp sequent?
  5. mooreapi

mooreapi Active Member

Maybe if enough of us bug them to make one...:D

Matt
  6. gamikzone

gamikzone Well-Known Member

hahah im about to :D, of course they have everything for that damn iphone, yet when it comes to real phones they dont make any cases for them :p.
  7. firestorm31

firestorm31 Member

anyone know of a case kickstand with belt clip holster for the zte warp sequent?

I've looked and found a few that has kickstand, but no belt clip. and others that had the combo kickstand/belt clip which I found a bit too rugged for my liking. there was one (the rugged kind) that had 2 kickstands, one on the case and belt clip hoolster doubled as one. I thought that was kind of redundant.

I see that the iPhone have some nice kickstand cases/holsters which unfortunately isn't made for warp. :mad:
  8. rlphbgby

rlphbgby Well-Known Member

A picture says a thousand words. What's this ipone case type look like that you are looking for?
  9. firestorm31

firestorm31 Member

10. rlphbgby

isn't this the same but not as fancy?

[​IMG]
  11. firestorm31

firestorm31 Member

its rather plain, but no kickstand.

If I can't find that the one I like, it'd problably the plain one.
  12. shinru2004

shinru2004 Well-Known Member Developer

Check eBay. I just ordered a real nice one off there.
  13. emanuelrv

emanuelrv Well-Known Member Contributor

Attached Files:

14. firestorm31

firestorm31 Member

15. shinru2004

shinru2004 Well-Known Member Developer

16. emanuelrv

nice one. does it have a belt clip?

this have kick stand i prefer this because is more secure i have tree android everyone bought this kind of cover they hit the floor never broken and kick stand i used in my desk.
  17. emanuelrv

18. firestorm31

firestorm31 Member

19. rlphbgby

Is this the same cover as you got? If so how is the stand? Is it sturdy or cheap like? The price was to good to pass up but I hope it's not you get what you pay for you kno.
  20. firestorm31

firestorm31 Member

I was mistaken. this model does have a kickstand. the holster is the kickstand/belt clip combo.

looks like I will be getting this one.
  21. firestorm31

firestorm31 Member

22. firestorm31

firestorm31 Member

came across this by accident. interesting product. its a belt clip/kickstand for cases without holsters.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]