Benchmark scoresGeneral

Last Updated:

1. nemesys06

nemesys06 Well-Known Member

Played with antutu the other day and seen the s4 on the bar graph. Looks to have scored 24000+

2. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Shocky and treb1797 like this.
  3. Shocky

Shocky On Probation

PowerVR SGX544MP!!!! :D

That's pretty much me sold if that's the case. :)
  4. 8 corez

8 corez Active Member

I hope the US variant gets the Octacore chip... earlier rumors said it would be Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 in US but the new rumors are pointing to 8 core for all versions...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  5. GatorfanDroid

GatorfanDroid Well-Known Member

looks yummy.
  6. nemesys06

nemesys06 Well-Known Member

I have had every generation of the Galaxy s and Galaxy note, no reason to stop now.

I do hope to see the return of power vr gpu in the Galaxy, I think they make the best gpus.
  7. ben7337

ben7337 Well-Known Member

A gpu weaker than the one in the S3, on a screen with 2x as many pixels, is sold? I really hope you're being sarcastic.
  8. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Well-Known Member

I will probably never get the point of benchmark scores and the help of making a purchase decision it provides (besides, they can be faked).

I guess I am getting old.
  9. Shocky

Shocky On Probation

What are you talking about? Mali 400 and Adreno 225 are old and outclassed now, accept it. Even with the higher resolution it will beat the S3 with ease.

Look at these benchmarks, it's the SGX543 MP3/MP4 in the lead here by a huge margin and early rumours suggested the S4 will be SGX544MP3 with a higher clockspeed. Plus we already know it outperforms Adreno 320 as it pretty much matched performance in antutu even though the Galaxy S4 is running a higher resolution.

AnandTech - Google Nexus 4 Review - Google's new Flagship

Depends on the source, but once the phone is reviewed by respectable sites and benchmarked we will know for sure.

The reason for wanting to know the results should be obvious, the better the performance the more future-proof it becomes.
    Mr. Ed, pequeajim and Szadzik like this.