Benchmarks on HTC Incredible Froyo 2.2 LeakedGeneral

Last Updated:

1. crashdogy

crashdogy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just a video of some benchmarks i did used, Linpack 38, Quadrant 1193 I have hit 1333, NenaMark1 12.7.

YouTube - benchmarks

Advertisement
    Colchicine likes this.
  2. HauntedHallows

HauntedHallows Well-Known Member

that numbers seems a little low, i think some Dincs on 2.1 have scored higher. My X was at 1268 on 2.1 jsyk

3. BigSlick

BigSlick Active Member

Thanks for the post but I could barely read the results. I did see that they were at the top though!

4. Bug Splat

Bug Splat Well-Known Member

My numbers look the same. :\

5. crashdogy

Don’t know think the X do’s better do to the GPU, with the Quadrant bench. But try Linpack benchmarks on the X it’s a big gap. But I am not trying to turn this in to what’s better and what’s not.

Can't go by one benchmark need to try different ones

6. Randino

Randino Well-Known Member

LOL was gonna ask crashdogy, who that band was, but forgot about shazam... LOL Drowning Pool - Follow

7. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

There are numerous benchmark postings in the Leaked 2.2 Froyo ROM thread in the ROM subforum, and the range is quite large.

8. crashdogy

Just got 1347 Quadrant and a 1343 put me at the top of list.

Attached Files:

9. birthofahero

birthofahero Well-Known Member

any reason as to why they vary so much?

10. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

Does that mean you're e ween is bigger than mine? :p. The x does the video part of the test way better than the dinc, Linpack will show a big gap the other way until the x gets froyo. Is what it is.
    The results don't really vary that much.1100 1200 seems to be the norm for this phone. Some ROMs do a little better than the leak.

11. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

How is this a leak??

A "leak" comes from the OEM and NOT some person who posts benchmarks from a test rom- as this almost certainly is.

12. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Well-Known Member

I was hoping the incredible would score much higher. My old.moto Droid used to score like 1450 on quadrant when it was overclocked and on a froyo Rom built from source. Oh well hopefully the official build will be faster...may have to root my incredible. :)

13. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

No harm no foul, since even though the better scores are due in part to the better gpu on the OMAP, it would not be practical to push graphics like the test app does. Unless you carry a lot of batteries with you ;)

All current devices are about to (within months) get their butts handed to them anyways, since both the OMAP and new Snap are dual cores and use one for operations and the other for graphics and media. Our current devices like the OMAP and Snapdragon are like comparing those to the G1 and its 7201 chipset ;)

The next step up in performance is huge. More the reason I will stick with my update-challenged Inc until the dual core LTE device dust settles :)

BTW, how is this a "leaked" benchmark of 2.2? Have we now increased the scope of the term "leak" to anyone who posts a Youtube vid?

14. Squintz82

Squintz82 Well-Known Member

As mentioned, in the root forum there are tons of benchmarks with various setups of the 2.2 leak. Here's mine from 2 days ago:

[​IMG]

15. crupp

crupp Well-Known Member

i have run quadrant twice and ended up around 800. this is with the 2.2 leak no tweaking, does this seem low?

16. crashdogy

Thats about what I got with Android 2.1 are you sure it update to 2.2 and don't try the overclocking kernel it cause me problems ?

17. JohnnyBlace

JohnnyBlace Well-Known Member

highest my DInc has hit with stock 2.1 is 550. is that low? normal? can i do something to improve it?

18. 2k2s2k

2k2s2k Well-Known Member

That's around what people were getting who used the audio fix

19. Muerte_X

Muerte_X Well-Known Member

That's pretty normal, if you use quadrant advanced/pro, you can see most of the score increase i 2,2 is due to improved CPU performance, thanks to the JIT compiler. The Desire is basically the same as the incredible, but the nexus one is pretty comparable since it has the same processor. So, you can kind of get an idea of before/after if you look at those versus a nexus one with 2.2 or another snapdragon device with 2.2.

I posted my results in the thread about the leaked rom

http://androidforums.com/roms-incre...2-2-sense-everything-works-9.html#post1290791