Besides waterproof, what can the hydro do?

1. vitokes

vitokes Well-Known Member

So we all went and got this brand new phone phone. And now we are sitting down with it wondering what can it do? Well im with you on that. I dont know what to do with it. Besides having ICS i dont know what it can do. i saw a video where some guy had an equalizer widget but i dont know how to get it or anything. anything you guys have discovered about this phone should go on here.

hoping this gets big!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Wiesshund

Wiesshund Well-Known Member

Well, its an android.
    It does android stuff. Call your mom, play angry birds, take a voice memo
    Edit/create office docs, find hour way
    home with GPS, make a shopping list
    Skype Facebook do email, remote desktop.
    Might be easier if you ask something more specific
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  3. cheetoskill

cheetoskill Active Member

i thought that was helpful
  4. cheetoskill

cheetoskill Active Member

Helpful stuff :D
  5. stingrays

stingrays Well-Known Member

Well the water proof thing is kinda fun..I like to drop it in girls drinks and ask them to call me...works every time. Phone number acquired. Other than that i do enjoy our long walks in the park, a movie and a dinner.
  6. Trancenstuff

Trancenstuff Active Member

Only thing i can't make it do is make me coffee...butt through the powers of Texts or callsi can maker my wife make it for ..so just like any other Android..pretty much anything and everything...though i must remember the dropping it in a drink thing..does sound fun!
    Guess a better question..what can't it do
  7. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

It can do everything else an android phone running ICS can do. Hit up the Google play store and see what's out there.
    El Presidente likes this.
  8. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Come on folks, be nice. If someone gives what you perceive as being a "smartass" reply, don't retort, hit report. :)