1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Best 3D game for Android?

Last Updated:

1. userno69

userno69 Member This Topic's Starter

I have a Galaxy S (US Cellular Mesmerize) and I am wondering what the best 3D games are! So far, all the ones I have tried are lame. I am mainly looking for shooter games but I will consider any if it is 3D and is fun!

Advertisement
  2. RobertsAccount

RobertsAccount Active Member

I'm really into Raging Thunder 2 right now... But you could also try Speed Forge 3D, Asphalt 5 HD, Homerun Battle 3D, Spedx 3D, Jumpyball 3D, Radioball 3D, Crusade of Destiny, Heavy Gunner, Dungeon Hunter, Mystique Chapter 3: Obitus, Light Racer 3D, Winds of Steel, Tank Recon 3D, Need For Speed, Hockey Nations 2010, Armageddon Squadron and Deadly Chambers. As for a 3D shooter you could try ExZeus. :) I hope you find some in here that you'll like! Anyone got any other suggestions?

3. PinkMirrorKirby

PinkMirrorKirby Well-Known Member

Downhill Bowling 2 is a good game too.

4. sonesh

sonesh Well-Known Member

Need for Speed Shift (if you can find it) is very good, and also Sims 3 (if you can find it)

5. Shocky

Shocky On Probation

These are the best titles available.

Most games available from Gameloft or the market, however some are not.

NFS Shift & The Sims 3 are not available to purchase, you will need to find the files using google, no other way to get them unless they came with your phone.

- Modern Combat: Sandstorm
    - Let’s Golf!
    - Let's Golf! 2
    - Hero of Sparta
    - Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X
    - Real Soccer 2010
    - Dungeon Hunter
    - Asphalt 5
    - Gangstar: West Coast Hustle
    - Assassin’s Creed – Altair’s Chronicles
    - N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
    - Need For Speed Shift
    - Fifa 2010
    - The Sims 3
    - Castle Warriors
    - Raging Thunder 2
    - Skies of Glory
    - Reckless Racing
    - Touch Racing Nitro
    - ExZeus Arcade v2.0

6. Vanquished

Vanquished Well-Known Member

You can purchase Fifa (I did), just search for "Fifa 10" and it will come right up on the Market (may depend on what device you have though).

Shocky likes this.
  7. Shocky

Shocky On Probation

Yep, confirmed I can now see that on the market.

Thanks for the update, wasnt available previously. :D

8. Vanquished

No problem. Game runs great. Lots of negative comments because people have trouble with the download. Make sure to do it over a WiFi connection and give it some time.

9. userno69

Thanks for the suggestions! I forgot to mention, I don't like sports games at all. I really want Modern Combat: Sandstorm but, it seems like Gameloft games are carrier blocked, and US Cellular is not one of the carriers they support :( That is so dumb. Is there any way I can get it? FPS shooters are my favorite.

I already have Deadly Chambers and it was OK but WAYYYY to short, and not much replay value IMO.

I tried Heavy Gunner and ExZeus and didn't like either of them. Right now I have quake3droid and I do like this. But I really want Sandstorm :( I have Raging Thunder 2 Demo but I don't want to buy the full version because I get tired of racing games very fast.

Why isn't NFS Shift on the market? Where can I find the apk?

10. Vanquished

They only made NFS for certain devices, but people have "hacked" the game and made it playable on other phones. I believe you'll want the Snapdragon .apk for the Galaxy S so just google that.

To find the .apk you'll just have to google it. Since you can't purchase Modern Combat because of the restrictions you could probably google the .apk for that as well.

I prefer to support the developers and pay for the games, but when they are not available to certain devices, plans, etc. there are ways around to get them (such as with NFS Shift and Sims 3; in your case Gameloft titles). It may take a while to find, but by Googling it you can find them ("Said game .apk").

11. Shocky

Shocky On Probation

He needs the Galaxy S/Droid version, snapdragon version won't work on the Galaxy S.

12. droidberg

droidberg Well-Known Member

Skies of Glory is out on the market, free and paid, with online multiplayer. The graphics are excellent, but the controls might turn some off. Still worth a look in my opinion.

13. wannaberider

wannaberider New Member

:confused: i've had no problem d/ling gameloft game on my galaxy s phone, but you have to get it from the gameloft website. they have trials to all there games on there website, and if you like then you can buy it.

14. userno69

What carrier do you have?

15. wannaberider

wannaberider New Member

i understand what your asking, but don't think its really carrier specific since your getting the game directly off the gameloft website not the market. but to answer your question i have tmobile. i can't remember if when i bought the game off the gameloft website if it even asked for what carrier you were using. maybe so but that was a few months ago when i bought dungeon hunter off there, but i've been into pocket legends lately.

16. AlbertPucciani

AlbertPucciani Well-Known Member