Best 3rd party extended battery? Or ONLY HTC/OEM??Accessories

Last Updated:

1. truestory.dl

truestory.dl Member This Topic's Starter

Want to purchase an extended battery for my incredible. Some people have said eBay ones (from a specific seller) are great, others said never use aftermarket/3rd party and only use HTC/OEM batteries...suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. scion193

scion193 Active Member

In reality there are only a few battery manufacturers, stuff gets rebadged all the time. Most people here opt for the seido 1750, start there.

3. TokedUp

TokedUp Well-Known Member

I have the 2150 from HTC thru VW. It works well and improves life but the back is stupid ugly with the bump and is heavier and doesn't work with cases. but I got it at 40% discount so not so bad. it retails for $59.99.

4. truestory.dl

truestory.dl Member This Topic's Starter

I will buy it now for the 40% discount...can you score me the same?

5. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

If you are going to go bulk spend an extra $10 and get the Seidio 3500 the back has a much better cover it has a nice non slip finish on it. It's pretty much the same thickness as the Verizon 2150 back but you get so much better battery life. That's what I personally did. Or if you want to keep the slimness of the Incredible just buy a HTC1500 battery for $15 and an external charger off ebay $8 and keep a back up. I didn't find the 2150 to be that great and I had 2 of them

Actually selling one (VZW 2150) with back cover and original box for $40 shipped if interested

6. surf4brains

surf4brains New Member

Does anyone make a protective case for the 2150 batt extension? I would even chase down a custom case if one was available.

7. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

They don't but what I did was bought a silicon case from verizon and just took some good siccors and cut out the area for the hump. Worked very good , did it for the Sidio back also . Very easy and still looks good. Or if you want a really good looking Hard Case find DrPheta on these boards he'll make up a killer looking case for your extended battery. His work is super clean

surf4brains likes this.