• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best after-market keyboard for tablets?

irishpride

Android Enthusiast
Mar 2, 2010
Emerald City
I'm going to be getting the Archos 101 when it comes out sometime in October and after seeing some of the hands-on videos, the one thing that really didn't impress me is the on screen keyboard. With all that space on a 10" tablet, why not spread the keyboard out a little more?

What I'm looking for is an after market keyboard that will better utilize all that real estate on a tablet that size, I want something that I can type on like a regular keyboard, not the "hunt and peck" style you have to do with phones and smaller tablets. If someone already has a tablet(preferably 7" or 10") and has tried out some different keyboards, it would be great to know which ones work well with the tablets and which ones don't.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones