• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best alarm app ever! - Alarm Clock Xtreme

an old fogey here who much prefers the full customizability of Alarm Clock Plus

each and every alarm can have its' own private tones, volume levels, snooze or not, etc...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vp.alarmClockPlusV2

there are two versions, I always pay for my apps, No Ads in the one above.
The other version is free forever, but you get adverts.

Reactions: edwhit05
Upvote 0
i am looking for a special alarm apk for android. so far, never able to find one.

hope someone know such apk or able to produce such an apk.

i am working every other week in afternoon shift, which i need a set of alarms for it.
why ?
alarm set 1 (afternoon shift mon-thurs)
because work starts on 1330, and tea break is 1800, knock off at 2130
so i need to set alarms for it. because i tend to miss the time.

alarm set 2 (afternoon shift friday)
the friday of afternoon shift is :
1330 start work, 1700 break, 1845 knock off.

alarm set 3 (morning shift)
when i am not doing afternoon shift, i will be doing morning shift:
then the work time is 0600 start work. 0900 tea break. 1200 tea break. 1330 is knock off

alarm set 4 (saturday overtime)
sometime i need to do saturday.
the time is 0600 start work, ... tea time i have forgotten. 1215 knock off.

i am very forgetful, because my work break is just 15 mins.. if i forgot about it.. then the break would be over before i realize it.

i currently set multiples alarm for all the occasion above, but it is a bit inconvinience, because every week i have to make sure i on the correct alarms.. there were several times, i messed up.. and hence my boss was asking me "if Saturday means nothing to you, but i want to go home ! "

lol

so anybody know such an alarm apk ?
then i can just check morning shift.. and all the preset alarm for morning shift will be on.
i don't have to go thru each alarm to on it.. when get over 10 alarms... it will be a bit confusing sometime when looking at it.

thanks
andrew
andrew_ysk@yahoo.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones