• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Android Device for me?

...the Google Nexus One is currently the best android phone out but i already...

Im looking for a phone with a front-faced camera (doesnt have to have it) but has a atleast 5+ megapixels with flash and alot of internel memory with SD card (doesnt have to have a SD card)

I need the phone to last a decent amount of time (yes, i charge my phone every night)

I know the Samsung Galaxy is good but it has no flash and i may think about the mytouch 4 but i like touchscreens better.

Hardware wise, heck no. There is MUCH better stuff out now. Software wise, it'll always be the first to get updates, until it's out-of-date. Even then, the developer community is strong enough to keep it going for awhile.

Sounds like you just read the box off of a MyTouch 4g.That's what it's got...

Good luck with any android phone, unless you want to stick a brick-battery *3500mah* in it.

Lolwut. All android phones are touchscreen... that's a requirement. I don't get what you mean here... unless you're referring to a hardware keyboard or something....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones