Best Android Exclusive RPGs?

1. HamsterPants

HamsterPants Member

I see a lot of talks about FREE RPGs all over the place, but I'm actually looking for a GOOD exclusive one that couldn't be found on that old iOS.

Any suggestions? (trying to avoid paying the Square Tax, but a few bucks is a fair price to pay to avoid IAP)

:smokingsomb:

Advertisement
    :
  2. lynnwilliam

lynnwilliam Well-Known Member

Six-Guns free rpg app.
  3. mendoozer666

mendoozer666 Member

Youy can try Pen and Paper Knights. It's a pretty cool game with some cool unlockable classes. Retro 8 bit graphics and a quirky story good for some hours of rpg fun.
  4. moorken

moorken Well-Known Member

hmmm still i think that most "big" and good games will always be multi-platform.
    any reason why it needs to be android exclusive?
  5. umataro42

umataro42 Well-Known Member

6. HamsterPants

HamsterPants Member

I guess the main reason I want Android exclusive games is because I've had an iDevice before and the main reason I like branching out to new devices is to be able to do that which the other device could NOT!

Likewise I only buy exclusives for PS3 because I have a PC that can run all the other non-exclusive games better.

But thanks for all the suggestions everyone :D I'm lookin forward to trying them out!
  7. ral

ral Well-Known Member

Try Symphony of the Origin. It is not an Android exclusive, but there is no iOS version yet.
  8. akutasame94

akutasame94 Well-Known Member

I'd recommend everything from KEMCO, but you want exclusives, tho that way you are missing out on some great, GREAT games. Final Fantasy games got recently released for android. I am not sure if Gurk is android exclusive, but it's a great game... And you can wait for Tales of the World: Tactics Union to be released, it will be android exclusive :D
  9. umataro42

umataro42 Well-Known Member

Tales of Illyria - $3.95 for the "early access" version. Great story (lot of reading), turn based battles, described as a mix of Oregon's Trail, choose your own adventure books, and D&D and I'd say that's accurate.

They have said it could end up on PC, Mac and iOS if it does well enough but it was coded for Android first, which is rare since usually we get ports of games already on other systems, and it's currently an Android exclusive.