Best android out? Need help...

Last Updated:

1. zurc

zurc New Member This Topic's Starter

Okay, I know this may get controversial, but I am looking for the best Android out. I currently have T-Mobile, but my contract ends next month.

I am looking for the ABSOLUTE best android I can get right now and open to any carrier (really don't want AT&T, but what can you do).

I had a Nexus One, but my charger port broke when a friend stepped on it while it was charging. I am going to get this fixed and sell it, but I am currently looking for a new phone regardless.

I am using a iphone 2g right now til I find another phone and I can't take it much longer.... HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP LOL

Thank you in advanced and please be as detailed as possible with your recommendations.

Thanks again,
    -Mike C.

Advertisement
  2. TheBrit

TheBrit Well-Known Member

HTC Desire HD

3. zurc

zurc New Member This Topic's Starter

thank you, but i am in the states and that phone does not seem to be available here yet. I am really looking for something that out plays IP4 and obviously something I am not going to have to worry about being beaten by another phone next month.

4. n1oty

n1oty Member

I just picked up the MyTouch 4G on TMo. I have good HSPA+ service in my area, so this phone screams on the internet. I do not miss my Blackberry. If you use TMo mobile internet and they have decent 4G in your area, I would suggest taking a good look at this phone.

John

5. TheBrit

TheBrit Well-Known Member

HSPA is not 4G

6. Stuntman

Stuntman Well-Known Member

I'm afraid you are just too vague. You really need to define what you mean by "ABSOLUTE best". I'm sure my definition of absolute best is going to be different from yours.

Perhaps, you can let us know what you use your phone for most often and what features are really important to you. For instance, is bigger better because you want to more easily read text on your screen, or is smaller better because you value light weight and a device that fits easily in your pocket?

7. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Well-Known Member

I think tha average person looking for "absolute best" is looking for something that takes decent pictures/video, has a really nice screen (AMOLED) and a fast processor with dedicated CPU. IMO can't go wrong this way.