• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Android Phone for up tp 150$ ?

[I hope this is the right section to post in, seemed like the best fit for me :)]

Hi all, I'm looking for a decent android phone priced up to 150$
(maybe slightly more, but I'd really like to stay within these budget borders).

I need it for pretty simple purposes:
Syncing with my Gmail, Google Calendar, some use of Google Maps, music playing and also some internet browsing.

Good video support and display would be very nice to but it's a lower priority.
I can also spare a good camera feature, I'm not in dire need of one.

other than that:
1) I figured it's best to get a widely spread device so I can easily find info,apps etc on the internet for it.
2) I also think it's best if it can have a new version of android (starting from 4.0) since It will obviously support more stuff

But that's just what my instincts tell me :)

EDIT: It also gotta have a SD slot.

Thanks in advance, ZBBZ.

I don't want to buy through a carrier since I don't live in the states/europe so my uncle is bringing me the phones from the US, and local carriers are pricy so I need to buy the phone directly.

I don't mind checking the option of a used phone, I prefer a new one obviously, but if I can get a far better one used I'll defiantly consider it!

Thx a lot.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones