• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Android phone for video

havamal

Lurker
Mar 4, 2011
I like to take video at concerts and events. The problem is, I'm usually fairly close to the speakers being backstage sometimes and the LG Optimus V phone picks up horrendous audio, and the video isn't exactly anything to write home about...

I just wanted to see what people think is the best Android phone for videos, in your opinion. Any examples people have downloaded to sites like Youtube would be appreciated as well. My friend's iPhone 4 shoots really great video but I love the Android format and community.

Hate to break it to you, but there's a reason sound guys charge $300+/day for recording: you really need contained, specific equipment to get good audio. I know you're not necessarily looking for "hollywood movie" sound quality, but there's no phone (and probably never will be) that'll pick up decent audio at a concert.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones