• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best app for uploading

What's the best, easiest to use, app for uploading pictures and videos to email to send to friends?
I'm a new S3 user and using whatever app came on the phone, which I stumbled on. I'd rather not try 17 different apps if I can get one of you experts to help me out.

I did try to send myself a video of my garden to see that it would look like and the software said the file was to big, and everything stopped. I've had friends send me videos from Iphone that lasted 3 to 5 minutes. Why won't the Samsung S3 to that.

As you can see, I need some help. THANKS!

What's the best, easiest to use, app for uploading pictures and videos to email to send to friends?
I'm a new S3 user and using whatever app came on the phone, which I stumbled on. I'd rather not try 17 different apps if I can get one of you experts to help me out.

I did try to send myself a video of my garden to see that it would look like and the software said the file was to big, and everything stopped. I've had friends send me videos from Iphone that lasted 3 to 5 minutes. Why won't the Samsung S3 to that.

As you can see, I need some help. THANKS!

Drop box works flawlessly

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones