Best app to track Gas

1. bruler1230

bruler1230 Member

What is the best app, paid or free, for track how much money i spend on gas, track mileage, etc? I have been using a free one called Fuel, but I am looking for something better. thanks

Advertisement
  2. bruler1230

bruler1230 Member

Thanks...I will try this one out
  3. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

I also use aCar, seems really good.

In the last 5 months 16 days, I've covered 6,711 miles, used 271.52 gallons of premium fuel for a total cost of $880.74 and an average of 26.119 MPG.
    bruler1230 likes this.
  4. bruler1230

bruler1230 Member

Thanks. The aCar app sounds like just what I am looking for.
  5. snissenbaum

snissenbaum Member

I am using the free My Car App which seems to do the job as well
  6. Mr Book

Mr Book Member

Will add in another vote for Acar, one of the better vehicle tracking apps there is.
  7. angldvl81

angldvl81 Well-Known Member

another for aCar....havent looked back since i got it!
  8. BookLover

BookLover Well-Known Member

Me, too. Love aCar.
  9. squiddy20

squiddy20 Active Member

If all you're looking for is a gas mileage tracker, Mileage is a pretty good app. I've honestly never used aCar, so I can't speak for it, but just in looking at the overview given on the market, it does seem more comprehensive. Might have to try it sometime.
  10. dokkj

dokkj New Member

I am also for "acar". It is a great app, and is one of the few apps I have on my phone that would never be one of the "removed to make more room on my phone" programs.
  11. funpig

funpig Well-Known Member

I use fuel calculator mileage by tom bernard anyz. Nice interface and simple to use to track gas mileage. Acar looks very interesting, but I don't think I want to keep track of so many details or require so much analysis. I do keep a running memo in my dropbox listing date, work done, odometer and cost.
  12. computerdoc

computerdoc New Member

Seems good at first trial. Will have to see if it can work with mixed units. For example as a Canadian we have km and litres. The odometer is in km. So what happens if I drive to the United States and fill up there? Will the app allow the fillup in U.S. gallons and so many km? If it does not do this then as a Canadian near the U.S. border, it is of no use to me. I would have to go back to using Fuelclinic.com online which can handle that.

cpedley "at" gmail.com
  13. chknhwk

chknhwk Well-Known Member

Another vote for aCar. I use the paid version and it's worth the money.

I don't think it will do more than one type of measurement at a time, best thing to do is save receipts and convert it or convert the fillup as soon as you do it.
  14. yellolegalpad

yellolegalpad New Member

I use fuelly.com

They do not have an official app, but the mobile website lets you add fuel ups on the go. You do have to view the full website to see statistics, but theres a quick link at the bottom of the mobile website and the full site still looks great on android. They indicate they are working on an API for other apps to send data to them
  15. esocial

esocial Member

Try TripLog 4.4 out of 5, 100,000 installs, and download FREE!!!

www.bizlogapp.com
  16. samwapp

samwapp Well-Known Member

Fuelly
  17. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Been using aCar (paid version) for the longest. Love this app & couldn't imagine ditching it for something else.
  18. esocial

esocial Member

19. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide