Best Apps And GamesSupport

Last Updated:

1. TheNextOne21

TheNextOne21 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Which games and apps do you guys like the best? i need to download some new ones

Advertisement
  2. TokedUp

TokedUp Well-Known Member

I can't tell what you like so i'll just list mine. Hope it helps
    Apps:
    3banana, 420 Notifier, Aldiko, Astro, Barcode Scanner, BBCnews, Bubble, Dolphin HD, Earth, Engadget, Enjoy World Cup, Handcent, Medicinal Herbs, Movies, NPR news and live stream, NYC Subway map, PDAnet, Picsay, Skyfire, Sportstap, Tapatalk, Weather Channel, Urbanspoon.

Games:
    Air Control (my fave game of all time on a phone), Patience Revisited (Solitaire), Red Club Texas Hold'em, Teeter, Word Search, Jewels, Simpsons Puzzle, Pass the Pigs tally, Pinball, Magic 8ball, Prankster.

3. craigrn16

craigrn16 Well-Known Member

Best apps for me is Game Fly(cause I love video games), Pandora, FeedR, Barcode Scanner,eBuddy, Skyfire, Facebook for Android, Fandango, Yelp(very handy), eReader(you have to go to eReader.com to download it), and my Verizon...As for games. All the emulators, Super K.O. Boxing 2, ExZuez, Love catch, NOVA(have to go to gamelofts site to download it though), Skyforce and raging thunder. Try them out and enjoy.

4. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Best is very relative to what you need/want, but I'd say the top downloaded apps are typically somewhat a reasonable benchmark.