• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Apps for Tattoo

My top 20 favourites are:

AudioManager -- to allow volume control of everything (particuarly useful for alarm volume)
ActionComplete - Task/project management (or use Astrid or GTasks)
Aldiko - EBook library and reader
Age of Conquest - Risk type strategy game
AppManager - Backup and install apps (such as those not in the Market)
Astro - FileManager
Bonsai Blast - Game
Google Sky Map - AR star chart
Handcent SMS - iPhone like SMS app
Mobisle Notes - Note taker
Movies - Trailers and what's on
NetCounter - Keep track of data use
RoboDefence - Game - but not in the market need to search for the apk online
TriCorder - Sensors data. Mainly Just for fun
Underworld - Game

Well, that's 15 of them. The five others are UK relevant only, like train times, last.fm and TV guides etc. Of course there are the built-in ones too, like maps and gmail, but I've not included those here.

Enjoy.

- Mark

EDIT: How could I forget - SHAZAM!

Reactions: abbo78
Upvote 0
The screen and the web browser are not as good as the iphone obviously but this little thing has really grown on me. It's nice and compact, the touchscreen is usuable and the apps are pretty good. It's also sturdy as hell I can be quite clumsy and it takes all the punishment I have dished out. The main problem is that the data plans are so expensive here in Canada so it's hard to get the best out of it sometimes. In Ireland were I'm from, which is certainly not the cheapest country for anything it's only 39c-99c per day for 50mb-100mb to use a data package in Canada it's 2.99 for 20mb!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones