• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Apps You Won't Find In Market

Launcherpro Plus
LauncherPro
people_widget_screenshot2.jpg

bookmarks_widget_11-180x300.jpg

Upvote 0
Awesome stuff guys!

Droid Eris thanks for the tip on Music Junk. Absolutely amazing. I have stunned people going from the pandora to music junk to music player in about 15 seconds and have any song i want.

Keep it up i know theres more out there.

I found a guy on youtube who gets some good games an puts the links on there. His name is TheAndroidMarket check him out.

Upvote 0
Just downloaded imusic. Thanks for the link! Has anyone paid to have the full version unlocked? Are the search results more accurate? Sell me. Also, any other good non-market apps?

I had purchased the full version back when it was available on the market. Then one day (a couple months later) I wiped my phone and flashed a rom... And when I went to re-download it, Imusic had vanished from the market! I REALLY want it back! Does anyone know where I can find a copy?

Upvote 0
garee,

i tried imusic first and found it to actually be a very poor source for music. MusicJunk is where its at! you can find absolutely anything on there, preview the whole song (so you can basically use it as a streaming player for individual songs) and you can download as you listen to it. Fantastic app, must have A++++.

Keep it up guys. loving it

Upvote 0
garee,

i tried imusic first and found it to actually be a very poor source for music. MusicJunk is where its at! you can find absolutely anything on there, preview the whole song (so you can basically use it as a streaming player for individual songs) and you can download as you listen to it. Fantastic app, must have A++++.

Keep it up guys. loving it

Where can I find a copy of music junk?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones