Best audio/media player

1. SFBayArea

SFBayArea Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I am looking for a media player - to play all kind of music formats, mp3, wav, etc. Also it would be good to have a player that have a simple search through folders capability to go to navigate to phone's internal memory.
    The player that comes with Incredible has the capability to search through folders in the internal memory, but I don't think it plays all formats.
    On the other hand I see that "market" place is full of different players, but all that I downloaded only search on SD card and does not have capability to navigate to internal storage. I know one of the simplest solutions would be to put all music on SD card, but heck we have 8Gb of internal storage why not to use it?

Advertisement
  2. greenrolaids

greenrolaids Well-Known Member

alot of people are liking the btunes.

I have it and i like it better than the stock player.
  3. SFBayArea

SFBayArea Well-Known Member

Ok, its a paid one so before I try it can you say if it plays all audio formats and lets you search on internal memory?
  4. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

I tried btunes and didn't really like it any more or less than the stock player, I'm looking for 1 with an EQ, anyone seen 1?
  5. Topshelf

Topshelf Well-Known Member

I've tried out a bunch of players over the last few days. btunes is easily my personal favorite. Well worth the whopping $1.50. Plus you get a 24 hour trial period. If you uninstall it before that, you get a refund. I don't know if it plays all types of media, but I'm pretty certain it will not read internal data...at least not yet. I had to move my MP3's to the SD card. No biggie, I'll deal with it for the beauty of the player.

I believe Cubed reads internal files.