• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Battery I Can Get

aussj4link

Jan 22, 2014
Hi I was wondering what would be the best battery I could buy for my phone. I was looking through ebay and saw one with 1840mAh. The one that came with the phone is 1500mAh so I'm wondering if it would be worth it to get a battery with only 340mAh more. If there is a battery that is better please let me know, thanks much!

It depends on what you're looking for. Longer total life? Longer time between charges? Lighter?

I find that when I need a battery that's going to last through lots of phone calls and texts, all long (like 12-16 hours) day long, carrying an extra normal size battery or two in my pocket is the best bet. A battery 3 times the size of the one that comes with the phone would make the phone uncomfortable to hold, and too heavy. But with 3 3200 mA batteries (Note 3 normal batteries), I get too tired to find my way home long before the 3rd battery gives out. And two good batteries with a charger are only $30.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones