Best Battery Saver

Last Updated:

1. ffdonnie

ffdonnie New Member This Topic's Starter

New to forum. Search this with no luck.

Which ROM do you think gives you the best battery life without losing too much in operation speed.
    Or is there better ways to save battery. I have turned off quit a bit of items that run in the background.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. copestag

copestag Well-Known Member

IMO....... any of the roms show a marked improvement in battery life over stock... using setcpu and changing your clock profiles helps a lot...... if you really want to squeeze every bit of battery it would have to come from a vanilla rom without any of the bloatware installed....... and no other addons like JIT, LWP, etc....

3. Nickboxer7

Nickboxer7 Member

Underclocking while screen is off with SetCPU is the biggest. No need to drain battery without even using it.

Other than that, check how often weather/facebook/google syncs and what they sync. vanilla roms do help a lot.

4. c00gz

c00gz Active Member

Here's what I did:

-Delete stock apps I don't want/need using this method

- Download Toggle Settings, set screen brightness to about 20%, fastbright off, put a bunch of apps in the autokill list

- Set CPU to undervolt while asleep

With regular call/text use and 1 - 1/2 hrs of internet per day I usually get home from work at 6 with 50-60% and if I don't plug it in end the day at around 40%.

Hope that helps.