best battery status app

Last Updated:

1. iamloco724

iamloco724 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

whats the best battery status app out there in your opinion..in terms of features,stats it shows,and of course accuracy

Advertisement
  2. Neightron

Neightron Member

This may not be exactly what you're looking for but check out, "Battery Graph". It graphs out your battery % so you can see how fast you're draining your battery throughout the day.

3. syntrix

syntrix Well-Known Member

Does it do 1% increments?

I'm wary to install a new "driver" because this can cut battery life. I haven't looked far enough in the sdk to see if you can pull 1% increments out of the os.

4. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member

"battery widget" is pretty cool but it is still in 10% increments. pressing it gives you the options to turn on/off gps,wifi,bluetooth and adjust display settings

5. mcadam

mcadam Well-Known Member

I'd love something that A. listed the percentage smaller than base 10 and B. listed said percentage in the notification bar. My home page is too crowded as it is.

6. droid_genesis

droid_genesis Member

Try "BatteryLife." I tried Battery Widget before, but found it was not very accurate. BatteryLife also lets you set three different colors once specific percentages are reached (e.g., the battery fluid color turns red when it reaches 15%, yellow when it is at 50%, etc.). Also, seems accurate, and lists the battery's temperature.

7. droid_genesis

droid_genesis Member

Great idea. Once you have this coded, let us know!

8. syntrix

syntrix Well-Known Member

You quoted mcadam :)

Is that user developing? I'm still going though the sdk on my free time, dunno if it's in there, but on my list to check out!

9. galt

galt Well-Known Member

I don't need much. If google would just leave the charge status on the lock screen all the time, I would be happy. Why do they only show it when charging ?