• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Battery Widget out there!

necosino, along with this, should the battery stats be wiped in recovery? Will that in anyway assist in making the widget more accurate?

Out of routine, I always wipe batt stats when flashing. Then setting up battery left is one of the first things I do, so most likely it does play some part (no idea for sure though, since we don't know what it TRULY does).

I do it. You can do it if you want. Anyone that argues one way or the other can't be 100% right though...

So, in short.. If you want, go for it. If not, that's ok, too. :p

Upvote 0
Hey neco, i just re-calibrated and can't seem to find the option to stop calibrating after it became 'accurate'. Has that option been removed? On 4th or 5th cycle and it is still calibrating, giving me a different total battery life all the time (not just different 'time till dead' reading)

Just go to the battery screen (where you select different batteries). Hit edit on the profile, and uncheck Calibrate.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
Just go to the battery screen (where you select different batteries). Hit edit on the profile, and uncheck Calibrate.

THATS where i saw that. Thanks neco!!!! Wonder how it got on though, i sure didn't turn that setting on. Oh well, now that i know where the setting is (again) i will play around with it. Don't know how much a battery drain constantly calibrating is but every charge my total battery life gets lower and lower, and i been doing the same thing past few days.... pretty much been reading the whole time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones