• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best bluetooth headphones/earbuds

Rocketfish Bluetooth headphones. $59. All controls are on the left headphone. Volume, skip / reverse, pause, phone answer. They fit great. I use them for jogging and working out and they don't fall off or slip and move around. The sound quality is great and a full charge last 10-12 hours. I highly recommend them. Here are a few photos to give you an idea of what they look like.

I've heard good and bad things about the rocketfish.

I'm still using the Motorola S305, but I also use them for working out and still no problem to date.

These are workout earbuds, but I'd check these out: Top 3 Bluetooth Workout Headphones

Upvote 0
I have a pair of jaybirds and I use them daily at the gym,or out on the bike,doing yard work,walking the dog,and I have never had a problem yet in the 5 months of use.Let me say that I am absolutely blown away by the sound quality of these head phones. I have a pair of Klipsch S4i wired headphones and the sound quality is comparable. The sound from the JayBird Freedom is only slightly less clear when there is a lot going on.and comfort its like if they aren't even there
jaybird-freedom-2.jpg

Upvote 0
For me I'd recommend the Samsung HS3000 - receiver you can use whichever headset you like with and has Apt-X for sound as good as a wired connection (up to ~370kbps anyways). Can be purchased very cheaply and more future proof than most options now that phones like the One X with Apt-X are arriving. The flexibility to use my Sony sports buds when cycling or my Senn HD251-IIs or into most anything via a 3.5mm-3.5mm cable is awesome.

Upvote 0
For me I'd recommend the Samsung HS3000

Wow, this looks awesome. I actually got a jabra clipper, but I really don't like it. The signal is weak (cuts out all the time), the buttons are hard to find, you have to hold down the volume + to skip tracks, and the clip is *incredibly* tight.

I really wanted a bluetooth with a dedicated fwd button, looks like this is it. I'm ordering one now, will see how it stacks up.

Out of curiosity, do you know how long ago it got released? I searched a lot a few months ago, never saw this one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones