Best Bluetooth Headset For Working Out

Last Updated:

1. 22engine

22engine Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone.

i did a quick search and found a couple headsets mentioned but i was wondering if anyone could tell me the best ones for working out. I want bluetooth cause i hate wires hanging in the way all the time.

correct me if i am wrong but you can use the skip song feature if the headphones have it right? I know the iphone doesnt allow you to use the skip track becasue it dosent support it.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Advertisement
  2. ocman

ocman Well-Known Member

For Me its the Rocketfish RF-MAB2 .

You can skip tracks yes, both with Pandora and the music player.

I use them 3 days a week working out and while at work.

Got mine for 22 shipped on ebay.

3. 22engine

22engine Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thanks. i did see those and they had good reviews. i like hearing it on here better though cause you never know about the company posting its own reviews to make there product better. ill check them out again. thanks

4. defkorn

defkorn Well-Known Member

I use the motorola S9 headphones, they are great so far (had them about am month). volume up/down control, play/pause, skip track forward/backward and one other button i dont remember are on the headphones. buttons tested and work with pandora and android media player so far, but should work with any decent media app.

i'd give them a 7/10 on comfort, but i have a large head and i think that is part of the problem.

5. fireshaper

fireshaper Well-Known Member

Just bought these from Techforless.com for $20, shipped. Just do a Google search for them.