Best Browser for RAZR MGeneral

Last Updated:

1. rsisley

rsisley Well-Known Member

I'm currently using Google Chrome for my browser, but am looking for other suggestions.

Advertisement
  2. Steel36

Steel36 Well-Known Member

Same here. Can't find one that runs flash.
  3. IICybershotII

IICybershotII Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the flash issue is not with browsers but with every newer android. Flash is no longer supported. I was fortunate enough to install it from the google play store, but now it appears to not be there anymore without going through your previous phone and seeing installed apps.

Here is a link to it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adobe.flashplayer

As far as browsers, Chrome is my current favorite. Dolphin is also good, and Firefox is ok.
  4. rchez16

rchez16 Well-Known Member

I have been using Dolphin Browser HD on the Razr M, and love it. I used DB HD on my previous phone, Inc2.

It is super fast, runs flash, and in my opinion, has a much easier user interface than chrome.
  5. kmf

kmf Well-Known Member

I especially like Dolphin w/Dolphin Jetpack. The speed dials that you can set up on the home page are very convenient. Also, you can set up bookmark category folders, such as Android, Sports, TV, Weather, etc., and place multiple related bookmarks into the various folders. Really slick.
  6. lmarsh21

lmarsh21 Well-Known Member

Just want to know what people are using. I am always using Chrome but starting to notice some lag. Any suggestions for a different browser?
  7. kididaho

kididaho New Member

Try Maxthon Browser, you can find it on GPlay. Totally customizable, can create your own from their website. Lots of extras. Fun.
  8. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

Dolphin. Once I started using it, I never went back to another. Yes, I tried Chrome on the phone. Don't care for it much. But I use it on the computer. Dolphin just works. The thing I like the most about it is such a simple thing. If you want to get out of it, simply long-hold the back button and hit exit.
  9. rsisley

rsisley Well-Known Member

This is what I decided on and have been happy with it.
  10. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

More on Dolphin:
    -You can create favorites like Chrome in boxes on main page
    -A simple swipe of the screen gets you to more favorites or options(kinda like the main screens of your phone but they did that a long time ago.)
    -you can do gesture swipes if you like that. I don't for some reason and I disable it.
    -you can clear your history upon exiting if you wish...or not.
    -Sonar feature is like Google Search
  11. lmarsh21

lmarsh21 Well-Known Member

thanks for the options everyone. i've decided to stick with Dolphin. it's very smooth and has some options that I like using.