• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Browser on the Esteem

• Dolphin HD

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Dolphin Mini

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opera Mobile

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Opera Mini

• Skyfire

• Firefox

• Stock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, I believe a thanks is in order... noticeable difference in rendering sppeds for even just this forum here! BIG Time rendering difference for my CarAudio Forum!

Thank you sir for trying it out, that browser is amazing in speed, also guys found out something cool about our stock browser type in about:debug you will see some cool hidden option to mess with thanks to mr epayne for mentioning rendering speed which got me interested and researching and stuff so try it out gonna try some more about: codes

Upvote 0
I really can't... it wont allow me to test because it says that either I dont have JS enabled or atleast AF10 which I know I have AF11 installed but JS isnt an option in Puffy

oh have u set the flash on or automatic on the setting instead of on demand, please try that lol i just want you to see the speed its ridiculous

Reactions: saltdiscus
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones