Best BT headset?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Bearly

Bearly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For use with the Fascinate, because I know not every BT will perform the same on the same phone.

I'm considering the BlueAnt T1 with the Fascinate.

I'd love to find a good pair of earphones that have an inline mic, just so I'm not buying two products - headset + hi-end earphones - but the earphones I want don't have a mic...so I'm looking at a BT headset.

Is anyone using the T1? Any feedback?

Advertisement
  2. Darkhan

Darkhan Well-Known Member

I have the T1 and have tried almost every BT headset out, have yet to try the new Q2 yet but at this time I am very pleased with the T1.

3. Bearly

Bearly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

1) How far away can you place the phone from you before you start to hear static on the headset?

I know "it depends" on your environment (interference from other devices) but I had a Plantronics 610 and it sucked in this regard; I could have the phone about 3 ft away and I couldn't hear the other end over all the static.

2) How good is the battery life?

3) Does it come with an ear clip?

Thanks!

4. blueyce28

blueyce28 Member

BlueAnt and Jawbone are best i've used. I use my phone extensively so there are days the BT is in my ear all day. End of the day just throw it on the charger and again the next day. Haven't had it die on me when I needed it.

5. Darkhan

Darkhan Well-Known Member

I seem to drop connection at about 15feet away. Yes it comes with an earclip if you chose to wear it, and battery life is excellent. Gets around 6 hours of talk time, so far I have not ever needed to charge it more than once a night. Static starts in around 10 feet from device.

Get it at best buy and try it out, if you don't like it they will take returns up to 30days.

6. saps

saps Well-Known Member

For earpieces [not headphones] I got two.
    One the old venerable Plantronics 510 and I also got the 520. My 510 is just about ready to be retired after 4 years the battery isnt giving its old 6-8 hours of talk so I pretty much just use the 520 these days.

1) I'd say 20ft before any static starts though it depends on the environment.
    2) 6 hours of talk give or take
    3) Yes

7. chasemyaccord

chasemyaccord Well-Known Member

Jawbones are awesome. Superb sound quality. Only drawback is the weak earpiece (at least for my Jawbone 2), but the newer ones use a different design that isn't as susceptible to breaking.