Best Buy - $599.99

Last Updated:

1. howdy

howdy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Best Buy is listing these at $599.99 :mad: any idea if they price match Verizon? otherwise I'm heading to Verizon..

Advertisement
  2. oPEEPINGTOMo

oPEEPINGTOMo Well-Known Member

If you are just buying it straight up then i would just get it from wherever is the cheapest. Is there any advantage to you getting it from BB?

Its 529 @ amazon.com with free 2 day shipping

3. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

4. oPEEPINGTOMo

5. Vihzel

6. oPEEPINGTOMo

Yea i got the student prime account too, its so convenient to have. I love the free 2 days shipping on almost everything and then only 3.99 if you need something really quickly.

Let us know about the GPS and anything else you notice after you go check it out.

7. Brijadyn

Brijadyn Member

Yes Best Buy will price match it but you have to activate it right there. They will not sell it to you outright for the retail price. If you are wanting to purchase it at retail because you are not eligible to upgrade that is fine they will definately price match it to $529 or whatever the lowest advertised retail price you can find. It just has to be activated on your account when you leave. :)

8. Vihzel

From what I understand, Best Buy does not price match online retailers, like Amazon.

Update: Actually... nm. It depends on your Best Buy. Some will price match and others wont.

9. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

Has anyone checked if Walmart will carry it? They usually sell about $25 less than Verizon.

10. howdy

howdy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

They matched Verizon no questions asked. $579.99. I didn't see that Amazon deal in time, but I probably wouldn't have waited anyway. My phone died a week ago and I'm phone-less. With Best Buy I can return easily if needed and also no stocking fee (probably the same at Amazon).

GPS is spot on, fantastic phone.

If you are going for that Amazon deal you better get your order in soon, I'm not sure those will stay in stock long.