1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Best Buy and the Infuse 4GGeneral

1. thefoss

thefoss New Member

Any info on when Best Buy will carry the Infuse? On May 15th, or do they historically start selling phones a week or two after the carriers?

Advertisement
    :
  2. RussellTheCrow

RussellTheCrow New Member

I preordered the infuse yesterday at best buy, cost me $50 to do this, but in return they gave me a $50 gift card that Ill use towards the purchase price so I'll be getting the phone for $149.99. Nice

Ps
    It'll be ready for pick up on the 15th
  3. thefoss

thefoss New Member

I don't see it on their site. Did you do it in store?
  4. RussellTheCrow

RussellTheCrow New Member

Yeah I read online of someone else preordering it so went to a local store and the kid at the mobile section had too look it up but he was able to do it. The $50 gift card was a nice surprise so I'll get the phone for $149.99 plus I'm trading my 16gb 3GS for $170 so phone will basically be free.
    Simba501 likes this.
  5. Simba501

Simba501 Well-Known Member

Nice....so if I end up getting it, I'm definitely going to Best Buy. I forgot that they did this. I had a similar deal with them when I got my Inspire.
  6. ilovemyinfuse

ilovemyinfuse Member

I paid 200 at best buy...
  7. Simba501

Simba501 Well-Known Member

8. sk49985

sk49985 New Member

I work for BB and the phone is $200, if you preorder you put $50 out of the $200 price down and they give you a $50 gift card to use on said phone, it's not like it's a free gift card or anything just a way to make sure you come back to BB for the phone.