Best Buy and the Infuse 4GGeneral

Last Updated: 2011-05-25 15:41:05
  1. thefoss

thefoss New Member

Any info on when Best Buy will carry the Infuse? On May 15th, or do they historically start selling phones a week or two after the carriers?

Advertisement
  2. RussellTheCrow

RussellTheCrow New Member

I preordered the infuse yesterday at best buy, cost me $50 to do this, but in return they gave me a $50 gift card that Ill use towards the purchase price so I'll be getting the phone for $149.99. Nice

Ps
    It'll be ready for pick up on the 15th
  3. thefoss

thefoss New Member

I don't see it on their site. Did you do it in store?
  4. RussellTheCrow

RussellTheCrow New Member

Yeah I read online of someone else preordering it so went to a local store and the kid at the mobile section had too look it up but he was able to do it. The $50 gift card was a nice surprise so I'll get the phone for $149.99 plus I'm trading my 16gb 3GS for $170 so phone will basically be free.
    Simba501 likes this.
  5. Simba501

Simba501 Well-Known Member

Nice....so if I end up getting it, I'm definitely going to Best Buy. I forgot that they did this. I had a similar deal with them when I got my Inspire.
  6. ilovemyinfuse

ilovemyinfuse Member

I paid 200 at best buy...
  7. Simba501

Simba501 Well-Known Member

8. sk49985

sk49985 New Member

I work for BB and the phone is $200, if you preorder you put $50 out of the $200 price down and they give you a $50 gift card to use on said phone, it's not like it's a free gift card or anything just a way to make sure you come back to BB for the phone.