Best buy atrix update

Last Updated:

1. True well said

2. charlyee

charlyee Well-Known Member

Not quite a connect, but the local corporate store that I buy all my phones from and hang out at, tells me that they usually know about the launch date around 2 weeks ahead. They have not been told anything so they are saying not in the next two weeks.

3. OK well that's something thanks :)
  4. blinky

blinky Well-Known Member

This doesn't corroborate the so-called "Best Buy" friend that the original poster claims to have that claims to know someone in the biz who knows something about the release date.

5. I never stated he knows someone in the industry? He just looked up best buy logs. So don't put words in my mouth to make yourself feel better
  6. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Well-Known Member

Thanks. I really hope it is between $ 500 and $ 600 for the sake of its own popularity. Popular items get support (unless it is made by Samsung).
    Although, if they did over-price this one, moto would have a tion of docks and such left over that they would either sell cheaply, or make an LTE Atrix that uses them and sells for slightly less this summer. Hmmm... It might be good if they over-price it...
  7. charlyee

It certainly doesn't contradict it either. All at&t store person said was that it was not launching in the next two weeks, so not before January 24th.

8. I still look at everything and believe that this phone will be out the latest Feb 5
  9. barry99705

barry99705 Well-Known Member

It will be out when it's out. Just keep saving your pennies!

10. Hahahahah funny
  11. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

I don't know about you guys but I've been holding out for well over a year. Some of you at least have decent 2nd generation android devices and not a POS Mytouch 3G.

... I can't ... wait ... any longer. :D

12. Holy crap man I feel for u
  13. lsutigers03

lsutigers03 Well-Known Member

Well I have an iPhone 4 so I feel your pain on the POS phone.

14. Ohh a burrrn
  15. lsutigers03

Lol ok well the iPhone 4 isn't a POS it's a great device. After 4 iPhones I'm just ready for a change.

16. Now you sound exactly like me I had all four and just got bored. Had to switch to android
  17. youareme7

youareme7 Well-Known Member

Similar thing with me; I had a 3gs and got tired of the apple ecosystem. I switched to Android and I don't see any reason why I would ever go back.

18. Yea unless there is a revolution in the design of the OS and customization
  19. lsutigers03

I'm hoping I have the same experience. When it comes to smartphones I've never taken off my iPhone floatees.

20. Well I used android, symbian, BB,iOS etc etc
  21. atlbuc

atlbuc Well-Known Member

Same here, I went to a Windows Phone 7 because I got so sick of my boring iPhone 4 with it's small screen. The good thing about it is i sold it on craigslist for $650. I can say that the iPhone 4 is definitely overhyped. I can't wait for the Atrix so i can move back to Android. I also have an iPad that I'm waiting to get rid of for when the Honeycomb tablets drop. I really think they will be an iPad killer.
  22. charlyee

No iOS for me. Came from Palm to Symbian to WM to BB to Android.

23. Oh yea forgot about my palm Treo and palm webos. Webos could be killer if they licensed it out could you imagine a webOS Inspire?

24. Sold my ipad already lol
  25. atlbuc

atlbuc Well-Known Member

Lol well soon as AT&T announces a Honeycomb tablet I'll sell it. The Motorola Xoom looks awesome but I don't want to be on Verizon. I could sell it and just do the laptop dock webtop thing.