• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best buy atrix update

Not me. I still have the new iPod touch that I carry around with me as well as my mytouch3G. There are certain things ios does well and I would rather not lose that functionality. Maybe if android gets a streaming Netflix app I would consider dumping my iPod.

I thought I saw an article with Netflix being demoed on Android at CES.

Upvote 0
Psh, I've had to put up with a Backflip for almost a year. :) I was all set to jump to WM7 until CES this year. Thank God AT&T got their Android shit together.

Feb. 7 is my update date, but I hope it drops a couple weeks before that to get some solid reviews in.

Hopefully for all involved we can see some reviews sinner rather than later

Upvote 0
Yea you would think at least one of the 3 would be released asap i mean come on 3 months in q1 3 phones due the math lol

yeah and if all the VZW/Iphone rumors are true, AT&T will need to release something to retain customers lol.

on the side though, I cant wait for Iphone users to jump to verizon. I work for AT&T and the dumbest customers are usually Iphone customers (no offense to anyone who owns one...its just demographics)

Upvote 0
yeah and if all the VZW/Iphone rumors are true, AT&T will need to release something to retain customers lol.

on the side though, I cant wait for Iphone users to jump to verizon. I work for AT&T and the dumbest customers are usually Iphone customers (no offense to anyone who owns one...its just demographics)

yes well thats because most of them need to be spoonfed not all. So if you work for AT&T hook us up get some inside info

Upvote 0
yes well thats because most of them need to be spoonfed not all. So if you work for AT&T hook us up get some inside info

I know some very intelligent Mac users, then there's the iTards. Happens in every Os environment unfortunetly. I would hope it's just that for the most part Mac users expect it "to just work", but no, that's not really the case. :D

Upvote 0
I know some very intelligent Mac users, then there's the iTards. Happens in every Os environment unfortunetly. I would hope it's just that for the most part Mac users expect it "to just work", but no, that's not really the case. :D

Apple more than most technology/computer companies has incredible brand equity and extraordinary curb appeal, so they do get a ton of folks who flock to them for reasons like "everybody has one" or "they're really kewl".

That being said, there's some really compelling reasons to purchase Apple products: beautiful industrial design, outstanding build quality, superb customer service and the whole end-to-end experience.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones