1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Best buy atrix update

1. dsjr2006

dsjr2006 Well-Known Member

Reward Zone is not just online. All you had to do was walk in the store with a Reward Zone card to buy the phone on the 6th. I should know since I was there.
  2. That wouldnt surprise me but I wouldnt make sense if the iphone can netfix with its 1GHZ processor why wouldnt other 1GHZ none dual cores be able too, maybe battery life on android?
  3. darklide

darklide Well-Known Member

So if I live in Canada, can I go down to a Best buy say in Minot ND, and pickup an Atrix contract free and possibly unlocked without having to signup for any contract and then canceling it?
  4. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

I wish there was a trade in program where I can trade in this SAMSUNG captivate for a certain value.
  5. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Well-Known Member

There is, it is worth like $120-140 at best buy. I'm sure that value will drop some once the Atrix lands...
    You can check this on Best Buy's website under like "trade-in" or "buyback" or something..

6. You can also sell it on eBay or gazzelle.com
  7. OK UPDATE!! Talked to my boys and heres the scoop it seems that the AT&T regional for the best buy stores is doing training with the staff on FEB 2 for the Atrix. He also told me that the Xoom is being released on Feb 17th and he is saying that it seems as though the Atrix will be released on FEB 13th! Just giving everyone a heads up because I said I would this seems even more solid with the training date!
    youareme7 likes this.
  8. atlbuc

atlbuc Well-Known Member

Will defiantly be mine on that date. I thought it was coming soon, it's just been all over tv lately and all over the playoffs tonight
  9. yea if it gets here before the inspire im gonna have to pick it up and check it out then i have a month to play and see if I like.
  10. atlbuc

atlbuc Well-Known Member

Yep just dont drop or damage it. :D
  11. Hell no lol I baby my phones LOL:D
  12. atlbuc

atlbuc Well-Known Member

Yea but that 30 days will be in the back of your mind
  13. maybe we will see. I sure hope Moto unlocks the boot i do enjoy rooting and modding
  14. atlbuc

atlbuc Well-Known Member

Yea that would be great.
  15. thats one of the reasons i started leaning Inspire hardcore, I mean im putting a rom on my captivate as we speak lol :cool:
  16. atlbuc

atlbuc Well-Known Member

Which one?
  17. atlbuc

atlbuc Well-Known Member

I havent tried the new one but the version before seemed to drain my battery faster
  18. i will let you know in a few days its supposed to have a few fixes like JPA wifi firmware that increases battery life
  19. atlbuc

atlbuc Well-Known Member

ok cool
  20. DukeL

DukeL Well-Known Member

Feb 13th well at least that sounds better than Mar 1st. I really hope it comes out by then.:)
  21. atlbuc

atlbuc Well-Known Member

Yea I think the commercials and advertising will kick up starting around Superbowl
  22. my guys are usually 85% on so hopefully this holds water but he seemed sure
  23. solidkevin

solidkevin Well-Known Member

Ok if this lands on the 13 its my next phone tired of waiting for a new phone and this has everything I want and need, good stuff.