Best Buy.com now has Epic 4g for $229.99

Last Updated:

1. MILcityBOI

MILcityBOI Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I don't know if this has been posted yet but if you bought your Epic from Best Buy then you should know that the current online BB price is $229.99 with 2yr upgrade or new line or service and you can get it price matched since it's still within the 30 mark. Or if you haven't bought one yet then now is the time :) I just went and got my $20 back without any issue. I just wanted everyone to know since it's always nice to get a few bucks back. [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Shane112358

Shane112358 Well-Known Member

So if I bought mine at the Sprint store on my 2-yr upgrade, can I return it and go buy it at Best Buy instead?

3. YaBoiD

YaBoiD Well-Known Member

Yes you can. You would get it for $229.99

4. YaBoiD

YaBoiD Well-Known Member

I'll be making a trip over there tmrw for my $20 credit...THANKS!

5. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

Bought mine on launch day at BB and my receipt says $225.

6. daddyd302

daddyd302 Well-Known Member

How did you get them to give back $30? I tried it online and upgrade a account and the price was $250.

I got mine for $229[new customer], but my sister paid $250 to upgrade her phone.

7. sleipner

sleipner Active Member

How about price matching to Wal-Mart. It was $200 launch day there & on amazon. I had a pre-sell at BB, but when I found out about W-M's price, coupled with the fact that the local BB didn't call me until three days after launch, I got it cheaper on day one. The drawback was that the sales associate told me I only had two weeks for a return, instead of 30 days.

8. YaBoiD

YaBoiD Well-Known Member

I didn't even think of that. You're right, the "upgrade" price is slightly more than the "new customer" price. He most've gotten the two confused.

9. MILcityBOI

No, I didn't get anything wrong.....I did not start a new line of service, I used my upgrade eligibility so before you start taking away your "Thanks" and saying I got it confused why don't you do yourself a favor and go up to Best Buy and get you money back.

So here is the link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+Epic+4G+Mobile+Phone+%28Sprint%29/1168955.p?id=1218230592078&skuId=1168955&contract_desc=

Where exactly does it say "New customers only"?.......It clearly states "new 2 year contract".......isn't that what a upgrade does? Extend you for 2 years on contract?

10. YaBoiD

YaBoiD Well-Known Member

I just checked the link you provided & it states (With 2-year contract extension $249.99) & (With new 2-year contract $229.99).

11. MILcityBOI

Well I don't know what to say, I mean I went into the store and had no issue. Just told them it was $229 online and they price matched it. I was in and out in like 3 minutes, literally. They checked online and seen that price and matched it....Like I said, I used my upgrade too.