Best Buy(dot)com still has Evo's in stock for the people still waiting

Last Updated:

1. Coolgeorgiaboy

Coolgeorgiaboy New Member This Topic's Starter

BestBuy(dot)com still has the white Evo in stock for those who are waiting, I was lucky enough to order the black Evo from them on Saturday but I see that they are now out of stock. Its seems that Sprint wants to make sure that all of the stores(like Bestbuy) that are also selling iphones have Evos in stock so that potential customers can compare.

Advertisement
  2. jonhcox

jonhcox Well-Known Member

Yeah- watch out because I saw them in stock last week at 3 different BB stores in my area. I bought one and drove over to get it- nada. Same with the other two stores. None of them had it in stock and their system hadn't been updating properly.

I'd suggest calling them first. Incidentally, I walked into a Sprint store in the BAM (big-assed-mall) and bought one right then and there. The rep said they had had them steadily in stock for the last 3 weeks. A lot of people forget to check the malls.

3. testicle

testicle New Member

Looking to get an EVO in the next few days
    but want to make sure I can get the student discount - if I get it from best buy can I get the student discount?

4. bamboosmom

bamboosmom Member

I was at BB on Sat. and the sales rep. said he had a white one in stock. I already ordered mine from my Sprint guy and I should have it next week.

5. testicle

testicle New Member

4 ser can I get student discount through best buy?

best buy near me has em in stock and Id like to get one sooner rather than later but want discount as well!

helps

6. testicle

testicle New Member

seriously no idea out there?

7. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Try calling them...

8. thelonewizard

thelonewizard Well-Known Member

How does one get said Student Discount? I took a college class through my high school, so I have an IUPUI ID, but I'm essentially alumni for now, till I get another class.

9. thebigsix

thebigsix New Member

Actually, Sprint has nothing to do with the stock of EVO phones at Best Buy. Best Buy orders them directly from the manufacturer.